skip to main | skip to sidebar

Happy Days

Fun web sites I have found. I love the educational content on the internet. I will share these with any visitors. I am also a Christain and love the free Bible studies. I also love my ipod and my zune. The Zune was disapointing to me. It can not do what the ipod can do.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Study Taekwondo Abroad in Korea - Learn Korean Language and Train Taekwondo in Seoul, Korea - Taekwondo Programs in Korea

Study Taekwondo Abroad in Korea - Learn Korean Language and Train Taekwondo in Seoul, Korea - Taekwondo Programs in Korea
Posted by Paula at 12:17 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Criminal Records Search

Federal Hurricane Response Widget

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ▼  2009 (46)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ▼  February (12)
      • The World Taekwondo Federation
      • Study Taekwondo Abroad in Korea - Learn Korean Lan...
      • Iconograms - Orthodox Icons
      • AAFES :: Army & Air Force Exchange Service
      • OHS - Exhibits - Rockwell's America - Educators
      • Welcome to Ohio Kids
      • Ohio Historical Society (OHS)
      • CRAFTERS CHOICE - Welcome!
      • WA State Department of Veterans Affairs
      • Glenn Beck Blog
      • Glenn Beck
      • Seattle Pacific University
    • ►  January (18)
  • ►  2008 (19)
    • ►  December (19)

Happy Days

Paula
Seattle, Washington, United States
I was born May 14, 1947 in Cleveland, OHIO. I went to Kent State Univ. 1965-66. I joined the Marine Corps in 1966. I was stationed at HQMC Henderson Hall, Arlington, Va. I loved being in such an exciting part of the country. I was married for 30 years and had 3 children. 2 boys and a girl. They are grown up and I am a grandmother now. I also have a dog. She is a pedigree Chihauhau. I live in a Retirement community on Queen Anne. I have a 1 bedroom apartment. I like it here very much.
View my complete profile