skip to main | skip to sidebar

Happy Days

Fun web sites I have found. I love the educational content on the internet. I will share these with any visitors. I am also a Christain and love the free Bible studies. I also love my ipod and my zune. The Zune was disapointing to me. It can not do what the ipod can do.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Still Searching for Knee or Hip Pain Relief? Don't Miss This. (Sponsored)

Still Searching for Knee or Hip Pain Relief? Don't Miss This. (Sponsored)
Posted by Paula at 3:57 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Criminal Records Search

Federal Hurricane Response Widget

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ▼  2009 (46)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ▼  January (18)
      • Still Searching for Knee or Hip Pain Relief? Don't...
      • BeadChat
      • Taekwondo : The Official Korea Tourism Guide Site
      • Soccer (MLS) News - Get the Latest International S...
      • Super Bowl XLIII- nbcsports.msnbc.com
      • Marine Caskets - From the first oath of enlistment...
      • Leathernecks MC International, Inc.
      • Beta Sigma Phi Online
      • Bob & Penny Podcasts
      • Julian of Norwich - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
      • THE JULIAN OF NORWICH, HER 'SHOWING OF LOVE' AND I...
      • The National Museum of the Marine Corps and Herita...
      • The National Museum of the Marine Corps and Herita...
      • Seattle Seahawks - The Official Site of the Seattl...
      • MBI - Today in the Word
      • Continuing Education Overview
      • Moody Distance Learning
      • Moody Bible Institute
  • ►  2008 (19)
    • ►  December (19)

Happy Days

Paula
Seattle, Washington, United States
I was born May 14, 1947 in Cleveland, OHIO. I went to Kent State Univ. 1965-66. I joined the Marine Corps in 1966. I was stationed at HQMC Henderson Hall, Arlington, Va. I loved being in such an exciting part of the country. I was married for 30 years and had 3 children. 2 boys and a girl. They are grown up and I am a grandmother now. I also have a dog. She is a pedigree Chihauhau. I live in a Retirement community on Queen Anne. I have a 1 bedroom apartment. I like it here very much.
View my complete profile